Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Irregular verbs

We have to learn the irregular verbs list! You may find it useful to practice with this JClic activity created by José Hernández Portillo. It only has past simple forms:


Once you're good at it, you may want to go further and practice with past participle forms too. Another great English teacher, Alejandro Valero, has created these activities that you'll also find very helpful. They are in his wonderful site called "El Tinglado".

I hope all of them help you learn the irregular verbs.



·

1 comment:

Mihai said...

Hello,
Sorry for posting here, you can delete this comment later on. I have an English-related website, see it at FreeEnglishExercises.Com. I would like to ask you if you could be as kind as to put it in the list of links you hold here. You can use the anchor "English Exercises". I would be very grateful to you if you could help me out with this.
If you want, contact me at mihai.jiplea@yahoo.com
Regards,
Mihai Jiplea

Our wiki

Wikispaces